DALETEC at A+A 2017Daletec team will be at A+A exhibition to be held in Dusseldorf, Germany from Oct 17th to Oct 20th to engage with our... Read More
Ground Breaking 10 Cal Electric ARC ProtectiveDaletec is launching a new product, Modamid Arclite, a 200gsm mod acrylic and premium cotton based fabric. Through... Read More
Daletec taking Part in Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)The Better Cotton Initiative exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for... Read More
Post Techtextil, Frankfurt-2017Daletec team had a great expo at Techtextil and would like to thank all visitors for their time spent at our stand.... Read More
24th International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition and Conference, BAKU, AZERBAIJANDaletec team will be at 24th International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition and Conference at Baku Expo Centre... Read More
The team awaits you at hall 3.1 H.88. Looking forward to see you there.... Read More
Techtextil 2017- FrankfurtDaletec’s team is exhibiting at the Techtextil, International trade fair for technical textiles and nonwovens in... Read More
TopSpark – New superlight EN ISO 11612 certified FR cotton fabricDaletec understands how important comfort of fabric is for its users along with the needed safety parameters. The... Read More
Daletec FR Denim at work and at homeThe world has evolved and so has Daletec. Daletec’s recently developed Blue range sets to cater the safety needs for... Read More
Annual Oeko-Tex Renewal 2017Daletec is proud to produce according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – the global uniform testing and certification... Read More
Click For Quick Fabric Selection Tool
Daletec gives you the very best in protection, comfort and quality,
with the durability that delivers value.
In Norway, the Dale brand has been synonymous with superior quality for well more than a century. Over the past 40 years, since inventing FR work wear fabrics for the North Sea oil industry, Daletec has become a worldwide leader in flame retardant fabric and protective workwear fabrics.
Our pioneering research has led to on-going innovation for the unique Daletec products now used in energy, electrical, metal and other heavy industries in more than 100 countries.
The benefits of choosing the best
We constantly enhance the specialized processes that make Daletec fabric superb. That same approach keeps our supply and systems economical and reliable, so you get:
- A partner who pioneered the FR fabric industry and continues to lead in innovation.
- A broad array of lab-tested, field-proven, market-preferred, certified fabrics and finishes – in stock to cut your lead times.
- A team of expert textile engineers developing new materials for our customers’ specific needs.
- Guaranteed access to the highest quality raw materials, including the best cotton in the FR business.
- Tough, durable clothing, with protection that outlasts the garment, to give you the best value.
- Environment-friendly manufacturing, and skin-friendly treated fabrics.
- Global reliability, with regional logistic strengths.
- The most stable quality levels in the business.
- World-famous “Dale comfort.”
- All at competitive prices.
FR fabric manufacturer & suppliers
This video shows testing according to ASTM F1930 – Protective clothing against heat and flame – test method for complete garments – prediction for burn injury using a instrumented mannequin. This is a part of the certification to NFPA 2112.