OSEA 2016 SingaporeDaletec South East Asia team is exhibiting at the OSEA Conference & Exhibition at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore... Read More
Expo ProtectionDaletec is exhibiting at ExpoProtection in Paris, France, 7th – 9thth of November, which is one of the largest safety... Read More
National Safety Council Congress & ExpoDaletec is exhibiting at National Safety Council in Anaheim, CA, 17th – 19th October, which is the largest safety... Read More
Arbeitsschutz AktuellDaletec is exhibiting at the largest Health and Safety exhibition in Germany this year, Arbeitsschutz Aktuell in... Read More
Click For Quick Fabric Selection Tool
Daletec gives you the very best in protection, comfort and quality,
with the durability that delivers value.
In Norway, the Dale brand has been synonymous with superior quality for well more than a century. Over the past 40 years, since inventing FR work wear fabrics for the North Sea oil industry, Daletec has become a worldwide leader in flame retardant and protective work wear fabrics.
Our pioneering research has led to on-going innovation for the unique Daletec products now used in energy, electrical, metal and other heavy industries in more than 100 countries.
The benefits of choosing the best
We constantly enhance the specialized processes that make Daletec fabric superb. That same approach keeps our supply and systems economical and reliable, so you get:
- A partner who pioneered the FR fabric industry and continues to lead in innovation.
- A broad array of lab-tested, field-proven, market-preferred, certified fabrics and finishes – in stock to cut your lead times.
- A team of expert textile engineers developing new materials for our customers’ specific needs.
- Guaranteed access to the highest quality raw materials, including the best cotton in the FR business.
- Tough, durable clothing, with protection that outlasts the garment, to give you the best value.
- Environment-friendly manufacturing, and skin-friendly treated fabrics.
- Global reliability, with regional logistic strengths.
- The most stable quality levels in the business.
- World-famous “Dale comfort.”
- All at competitive prices.
This video shows testing according to ASTM F1930 – Protective clothing against heat and flame – test method for complete garments – prediction for burn injury using a instrumented mannequin. This is a part of the certification to NFPA 2112.