TopSpark – New superlight EN ISO 11612 certified FR cotton fabricDaletec understands how important comfort of fabric is for its users along with the needed safety parameters. The... Read More
Daletec FR Denim at work and at homeThe world has evolved and so has Daletec. Daletec’s recently developed Blue range sets to cater the safety needs for... Read More
Annual Oeko-Tex Renewal 2017Daletec is proud to produce according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – the global uniform testing and certification... Read More
Identify your garmentsIt is important to have a product that is fool proof when it comes to safety of your workers. It is even more important... Read More
Daletec’s products display at Intersec Dubai- 22nd to 24th Jan 2017Safety has always been Daletec’s first and foremost priority and we have always been closely associated with... Read More
Successful End to 2016Daletec has shown significant increase in sales despite difficult oil and gas situation. Fourth quarter sales of... Read More
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!The year is soon coming to an end. We at Daletec have had a very active year, both in terms of product development as... Read More
OSEA 2016 SingaporeDaletec South East Asia team is exhibiting at the OSEA Conference & Exhibition at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore... Read More
Expo ProtectionDaletec is exhibiting at ExpoProtection in Paris, France, 7th – 9thth of November, which is one of the largest safety... Read More
National Safety Council Congress & ExpoDaletec is exhibiting at National Safety Council in Anaheim, CA, 17th – 19th October, which is the largest safety... Read More
Click For Quick Fabric Selection Tool
Daletec gives you the very best in protection, comfort and quality,
with the durability that delivers value.
In Norway, the Dale brand has been synonymous with superior quality for well more than a century. Over the past 40 years, since inventing FR work wear fabrics for the North Sea oil industry, Daletec has become a worldwide leader in flame retardant and protective work wear fabrics.
Our pioneering research has led to on-going innovation for the unique Daletec products now used in energy, electrical, metal and other heavy industries in more than 100 countries.
The benefits of choosing the best
We constantly enhance the specialized processes that make Daletec fabric superb. That same approach keeps our supply and systems economical and reliable, so you get:
- A partner who pioneered the FR fabric industry and continues to lead in innovation.
- A broad array of lab-tested, field-proven, market-preferred, certified fabrics and finishes – in stock to cut your lead times.
- A team of expert textile engineers developing new materials for our customers’ specific needs.
- Guaranteed access to the highest quality raw materials, including the best cotton in the FR business.
- Tough, durable clothing, with protection that outlasts the garment, to give you the best value.
- Environment-friendly manufacturing, and skin-friendly treated fabrics.
- Global reliability, with regional logistic strengths.
- The most stable quality levels in the business.
- World-famous “Dale comfort.”
- All at competitive prices.
This video shows testing according to ASTM F1930 – Protective clothing against heat and flame – test method for complete garments – prediction for burn injury using a instrumented mannequin. This is a part of the certification to NFPA 2112.