Tested. Certified. Trusted.Daletec is the trusted Norwegian producer of flame retardant fabrics for clothing that protects against heat and... Read More
Proven, reliable quality since 1879Dale Factory Group was founded in 1879 after Peder Jebsen discovered the great rivers and waterfalls around the valley... Read More
Safety. Innovation. Quality.We guarantee durable flame resistance in all our products. Our FR technologies will outlast your garments. Daletec... Read More
Click For Quick Fabric Selection Tool
Daletec gives you the very best in protection, comfort and quality,
with the durability that delivers value.
In Norway, the Dale brand has been synonymous with superior quality for well more than a century. Over the past 40 years, since inventing FR work wear fabrics for the North Sea oil industry, Daletec has become a worldwide leader in flame retardant and protective work wear fabrics.
Our pioneering research has led to on-going innovation for the unique Daletec products now used in energy, electrical, metal and other heavy industries in more than 100 countries.
The benefits of choosing the best
We constantly enhance the specialized processes that make Daletec fabric superb. That same approach keeps our supply and systems economical and reliable, so you get:
- A partner who pioneered the FR fabric industry and continues to lead in innovation.
- A broad array of lab-tested, field-proven, market-preferred, certified fabrics and finishes – in stock to cut your lead times.
- A team of expert textile engineers developing new materials for our customers’ specific needs.
- Guaranteed access to the highest quality raw materials, including the best cotton in the FR business.
- Tough, durable clothing, with protection that outlasts the garment, to give you the best value.
- Environment-friendly manufacturing, and skin-friendly treated fabrics.
- Global reliability, with regional logistic strengths.
- The most stable quality levels in the business.
- World-famous “Dale comfort.”
- All at competitive prices.
This video shows testing according to ASTM F1930 – Protective clothing against heat and flame – test method for complete garments – prediction for burn injury using a instrumented mannequin. This is a part of the certification to NFPA 2112.